Friday, March 07, 2008

My first solo song in an album

On Monday of the last week, Anil chettan called me and asked if I would like to record a song with him. The song was for a devotional album. I was excited and grabbed the chance. I went to the studio on the very next day and recorded the song by 10 PM. This experience is quite new to me as I learned the song just 5 minutes before recording, something which never happened before. I always learn and practice songs beforehand for studio recordings. And this time it was different and was done in a professional manner. Also this is my first solo song that is released in an album. And it is really nice to see the song title with my name and also a photo printed in the back cover of the CD. :-)

Song: Oru kuttavum
Album: Aardra Sneham
Lyrics: Shobhana Mohan
Music: Vinod Mohan
Orchestration: Anil B S
Studio: S S Digital, Trivandrum

Download this song (4.29 MB)

Dialup:




Broadband:

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA

No comments: