Friday, March 07, 2008

My first solo song in an album

On Monday of the last week, Anil chettan called me and asked if I would like to record a song with him. The song was for a devotional album. I was excited and grabbed the chance. I went to the studio on the very next day and recorded the song by 10 PM. This experience is quite new to me as I learned the song just 5 minutes before recording, something which never happened before. I always learn and practice songs beforehand for studio recordings. And this time it was different and was done in a professional manner. Also this is my first solo song that is released in an album. And it is really nice to see the song title with my name and also a photo printed in the back cover of the CD. :-)

Song: Oru kuttavum
Album: Aardra Sneham
Lyrics: Shobhana Mohan
Music: Vinod Mohan
Orchestration: Anil B S
Studio: S S Digital, Trivandrum

Download this song (4.29 MB)

Dialup:




Broadband:

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA

5 comments:

ഗീത said...

Beautiful song. The music and rendition are very good. Could you post the lyrics also?

As you said, I too may feel excited if I would ever see my name in the lyricists' column in the wrapper of a CD.

Manikandan said...

Joe its really a good song. Best wishes.

Jo said...

Thank you Geetha teacher and Manikandan!

ann said...

Excellent JO !!!! .. serikkum kettittu ente kannu niranju, atraykku feel untayirunnu Jo de paattinu.. oru paadu ishtapettu ..

Jo said...

Thanks Annie! :)