Thursday, May 15, 2008

Do Dil Mil Rahe Hain from Pardes

I hold this song dearly for one reason. When we bought a CD player at home, Pardes was the first music CD that we (I and my brother) played. We played the CD all day and night long. The experience of listening to music from a CD player was totally new and exciting. Even at night, I would play the music in a low volume and spent almost the entire night without sleeping. I still remember that time clearly.

Nadeem-Sharavan was a hit music duo of Hindi film industry. Their songs are beautiful and melodious. This song from Pardes is no different. The karaoke track had lots of problems. It slowed up after sometime and then fastened up in between. On and off. So it was really difficult to sing along, however I couldn't resist singing this beautiful song. :-) Here is my humble try in singing Do Dil Mil Rahe Hain from Pardes. Do let me know what you think.

Movie: Pardes
Music: Nadeem-Shravan
Originally sung by: Kumar Sanu
Sung by: Jo

Download the song from here (6.55 MB)

Dialup:




Broadband:

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA


(Image courtesy)

2 comments:

Arun G S said...

Good one Joe, as usual you are rocking.
With Love,
Arun :-)

Jo said...

Thank you very much Arun. :-)