Friday, May 30, 2008

Right Here Waiting For you - Richard Marx cover


Richard Marx is probably the first English singer I listened to after Micheal Jackson. The first album I bought was Ballads, a collection of love songs sung by Richard Marx and there I heard this beautiful song, Right Here Waiting For You. The voice, the expressive singing, the soft piano touches... everything about this song is so beautiful. I don't know if I could do any justice to the original, but I enjoyed singing this one. The pitch was a little high for me though.

Song: Right here waiting for you
Originally sung by: Richard Marx
Sung by: Jo

Download this song (4.14 MB)

Broadband:

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA



Dialup:


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good job Jo.

Jo said...

Thanks Prithvi.

Unknown said...

Not good...I thought it was the original song sung by marx to download it.....shit.....But u have made a remarkable attempt to sing that song beautifully....ok...